Your new company
Our client is a leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions for the utility sector. Offering one of the broadest portfolios, they deliver innovative and flexible solutions to help utilities solve their complex challenges in Smart Metering, Grid Edge Intelligence and Smart Infrastructure.
Your new role
We are looking to welcome a senior software development engineer to develop our head-end system for advanced metering solution to fit unique customer needs and configurations, to carry out validation of successive versions of the software to integrate with our core system hardware as well as to work with Customer Project teams to ensure the best possible commercialization of our products.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Solid experience in SW or solutions development with focus on technology industry (metering, utility, telco)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Angular (type-script) based application implementation in an agile managed environment (DevOps) in a senior capacity
- Experience with NX Angular framework
- Experience with REST-base APIs
- Experience in GitLab CI/CD processes beneficial
- Ability to coordinate activities within complex projects
- Having worked in an international environment and is flexible to adapt to different working styles as per required in multicultural environment
- flexible working hours
- meal vouchers
- paid sick days
- international work environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1160783