Your new company
Our client is a stable and growing company in the field of integrated mobility & e-mobility and payment solutions. They provide its clients with various services from tax returns, financial matters or producing and selling software systems for fleet management and vehicle tracking and other products, which are used by over 350,000 vehicles in approximately 30 countries in Europe, Asia and the Middle East. They are looking for Python Developers of various degrees of seniority for their teams based in Prague, Czech republic and Bratislava, Slovakia.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Testing Web and mobile applications used to monitor vehicles and create automated tests for these applications.
- Responsibility for designing and implementation of automated test scripts
- Test iOS, Android and web applications
- Involvement in monitoring the status of fix deployment between test environments and initiate solutions on individual environments
What you'll get in return
- Ideally at least 3 years of demonstrated experience in similar testing role with responsibility in creating test scenarios (manual, integration tests)
- Previous experience with testing REST API and backend of web-based applications
- Knowledge of bug tracking tools would be beneficial
- English language skills
- Team-oriented and solution-oriented spirit
- Analytical mindset
What you need to do now
- Being part of a team working on unique projects in telematics with significant reach amongst the customers
- Competitive salary
- Remote work option and interesting set of benefits
- Stable multinational environment of dynamic and growing company
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1165587