Your new company
International company that enables secure connections for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, the company is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has approximately 29,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $8.61 billion in 2020.
Your new role
We are looking for a motor control engineer to the Solution Engineering team based in Rožnov pod Radhoštěm / Czech Republic.The Solution Engineer represents the primary technical interface between our R&D organization, Customer application support teams, and Sales engineering teams directly working with our customers worldwide and support them in their latest cutting-edge designs. This highly technical role interfacing with many groups and experts within the company is an excellent opportunity to develop your technical skill set in a customer facing environment. This position involves working on a daily basis with the R&D, field applications and marketing teams to carry out the following activities:
What you'll need to succeed
- Lead the execution of the ‘motor control’ solution engineer role within the new product development process by planning, coordinating, and executing the different deliverables (solution package consists of HW, SW and documentation).
- Perform validation of key IP blocks and document its functionality in real-life application examples, e.g. motor control in fuel pumps.
- Provide excellent deep level product support and assist customers with specialized training and application related material.
- Develop application related demonstrators, reference designs, development platforms, or proof-of-concepts to effectively exploit and show the advantages of the products on their selected applications.
- Feedback our marketing, systems and design teams with any improvement proposals related to the product features and architecture based on the knowledge of the end customers' applications.
What you'll get in return
- Engineering degree qualified with knowledge of electrical drives and machines.
- Knowledge on embedded systems (microcontrollers and microprocessors) preferably on products S12, ARM-Cortex and PowerPCs MCUs.
- Solid C programming and Matlab / Simulink is required. Operating systems (i.e. FreeRTOS, ECOS) knowledge and experience for embedded systems is an advantage.
- HW schematic reading with understanding, hardware design is an advantage
- Good Analog & Sensors background
- Be a good team player with strong influence & interpersonal skills, coupled with an ability to analyze, summarize, and communicate efficiently in a multicultural environment and also as part of a local organization.
- Good English and communication skills.
What you need to do now
- excellent rewards and broad spectre of benefits
- flexible working hours
- working in an international expert team
- partial home-office
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.