Your new company
Our client - a leading financial institution on the Czech market, is currently looking for a skilled Business Analyst to join their new investment banking project.
As a Business Analyst, you would contribute to implementing an E2E digital strategy and support the modernisation of their systems.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Creating impact studies with respect to existing business processes and workflows
- Participation in defining requirements for the implementation of new systems
- Participation in the design of new processes and workflows
- Participation in testing and validation of deliveries
- Communication with end users (collection of needs / requirements, discussion of solution design, etc.)
What you'll get in return
- Previous experience from projects / deliveries of larger solutions (either by standard project deliveries or agile) – at least 3 years of experience
- Knowledge of banking sector and especially investment banking domain is highly preferred
- Database knowledge (SQL),VBA, BPMN, UML and Atlassian tools is highly advantageous
- Good logical and analytical skills
- Czech/Slovak language knowledge is a must
- Communicative level of English required - you would communicate with foreign countries and a lot of documentation is only in English
What you need to do now
- A unique opportunity to gain experience in the field of Investment Banking
- 5 weeks of holiday to choose from, 2 days for recovery and a birthday
- Pension and employee risk insurance contribution
- Fully paid CZK 100 meal voucher
- Comprehensive Counselling Program (Psychological & Legal Services)
- Discounted MultiSports, sports clubs and showers and facilities for bicycles in the building
- Corporate tariff with tailor-made data and an offer for the family
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.