Your new company
An international company, the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications, and consumer technology markets.
Your new role
The ideal candidate for this position is a problem solver. As a Business Analyst, you will use your knowledge, skills, and abilities to solve organizational information challenges and will use your critical thinking skills to identify client requirements and translate those into detailed instructions for your internal and external team to execute. The ideal Business Analyst also has strong writing and communication skills and can build relationships with both their team members and client stakeholders. The Business Analyst will perform a variety of critical tasks to support the analytics team. You will closely work with Sales, Research, and Finance team members.
What you'll need to succeed
- Elicitation, organization, translation, analysis and prioritization of both business level and functional requirements.
- Development of process flow and data processing logic.
- Development and execution of independent verification and validation test scripts and plans.
- Assisting with strengthening end user relationships.
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years’ work experience
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.)
- Possessing knowledge, some experience, and capabilities in the development of solutions, recommendations or outcomes is a plus.
- Demonstrated leadership, analytical, organization, interpersonal, communication skills, and highly developed Microsoft Suite skills required.
- Ability to provide exceptional client service, research and resolve issues, and demonstrated commitment to continuous learning.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and projects.
- Experience with software development using agile methodology.
What you need to do now
- Supportive environment for personal and career development (Regular training in soft and hard skills, English courses)
- If you want, you can work mostly at home (up to 4 days a week)
- Voluntary and popular collective events (we agree together where we go, we attend events such as minigolf, archery game, laser game, but we do not avoid pubs either)
- 5 weeks holiday, 3 days sickdays
- Daily communication in English
- Meal package (55 / day), flexipass (1000 / month)
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1166255