Your new company
The company started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
Your new role
As a Senior Business Configuration Content Specialist, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of our SAP S/4HANA Cloud localization by developing pre-configuration content for specific local versions. The Content Engineering team is looking for an enthusiastic, insights-driven, dynamic, and strong team player with excellent technical, problem solving, and communication skills.
What you'll need to succeed
- We’re looking for a person who can:
- Develop content for and maintain SAP S/4HANA local solutions in a timely manner.
- Collaborate and work with content solution owners and developers worldwide.
- Assist in the coordination and consolidation of issue handling, analyzing, and tracking.
- Provide support for the solution quality verifications.
- Support the team with cross-location topics.
- Prepare regular status reports.
- Support management in operational and administrative matters.
- Deal with ad-hoc requests of any kind.
- Minimum 6+ years of work experience, preferably in an international environment.
- Participated in 3+ full lifecycle implementation projects.
- SAP Finance and Controlling (FICO) specific knowledge, such as:
- General Ledger (e.g. financial reporting and accounting principles, chart of accounts)
- Accounts Payable (e.g. payment methods, invoicing/purchasing)
- Accounts Receivable (e.g. dunning, invoicing/sales and distribution, credit management)
- Fixed Assets (e.g. chart of depreciation, depreciation keys and areas)
- Controlling (CO) (e.g. overhead cost accounting, internal orders)
What you'll get in return
- Experience with leading a team.
- Solid SAP domain knowledge.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Ability to work in a cross-location organization.
- Knowledge in content development, engineering processes, and SAP tools (e.g. Solution Builder) is a plus.
What you need to do now
- You will get initial training on technical and business topics
- Flexible working hours and home office option
- sick days (12 per year) and sick leaves (up to one month)
- 5 weeks of vacation per year
- Meal vouchers, fully paid by company
- Company car and company phone according to the company car policy
- Contribution to sport/culture/leisure
- Yearly bonuses, employee stock purchase plans
- Contributions to the pension/life insurance
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1161537