Your new company
Our client is a renowned leader in automation and control system development, especially for the Industry 4.0. For their R&D centre in Prague we are currently seeking skilled C/C++ Embedded Developers to participate on various IoT projects.
Your new role
Developing of embedded systems in C/C++ for current projects. Cooperating with testing and other development teams, communicating on international level with stakeholders and developers.
What you'll need to succeed
- Creation of source code in C / C ++ language for embedded systems
- Revival of development prototypes
- Processing of technical documentation
- Cooperation with other colleagues from various areas of development - hardware, mechanics, project management, production
- In case of interest - managing small projects or parts of a large project on your own
What you'll get in return
- University education in a technical field, or adequate experience in the development of Embedded Systems
- Advanced knowledge of programming in C or C ++ (at least 3 years of experience)
- Good knowledge of English is a must
- Desire to learn and develop further knowledge
- Experience with automotive domain would be a big advantage for our new project
What you need to do now
- Up to 33 days of vacation (standard 5 weeks + another up to 8 days from the benefit system)
- Flexible working hours and home-office
- Generous relocation bonus and signing bonus (please note that applicants outside Czech Republic would have to relocate here)
- Meal allowance in the form of e-meal vouchers
- Contribution to the Multi-sport card
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.