Your new company
Our client is a global universal bank operating in various financial domains such as consumer banking, investment banking, payments operations and more. All being enabled by the clients service company, which provides technology, operations and functional services across the company worldwide. In that context they are currently looking for a new members to their global Logging and Monitoring Platform Engineering team within client´s The Chief Technology Office which overlooks the architectural landscape of over 5000 business applications and over 2000 3rd
party technology products.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Being responsible for design and delivery of the Elastic APM and Observability capabilities using Elastic Stack
- Delivery of automated deployments APM for targeted applications across multiple hosting platforms including virtual servers, cloud platforms and containerized applications.
- Make sure that the APM is delivered aligned with the observability goals
- Build visualisations, dashboards and reports to meet application observability teams demands
- Working closely with the DevOps and Infrastructure teams
- Development of tools and APIs in Python or Java
- Configuration of CI/CD pipelines
What you'll get in return
- Experience in Application Monitoring or Observability tools (Elastic, Splunk, AppDynamics, etc.)
- Deep technical understanding of at least one core language environment such as Java, Python, .NET, etc.
- Strong communication skills in English
- Experience in cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure
- Personal attitude with decision-making and problem solving mindset
What you need to do now
- Being part of a stable global company and a team utilizing new and cutting edge technologies
- Competitive salary
- Options for flexible working conditions including remote option
- Large set of benefits
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1159720