Your new company
Our client is a global universal bank operating in various financial domains such as consumer banking, investment banking, payments operations and more. All being enabled by the clients service company, which provides technology, operations and functional services across the company worldwide. In that context they are currently looking for a new members to their global Logging and Monitoring Platform Engineering team within client´s The Chief Technology Office which overlooks the architectural landscape of over 5000 business applications and over 2000 3rd
party technology products.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Responsibility for the full stack observability from designing the solution to final report
- Design and delivery of data solutions required for correlating the logs & metric data into a single correlated view
- Generate strategic insights from large scale datasets utilizing various advanced quantitative analytical and statistical techniques
- Build visualisations, dashboards and reports to meet application observability teams demands
- Working closely with the DevOps and Infrastructure teams
- Operate in an Agile environment of a large company
What you'll get in return
- Ability to extract meaningful and strategic outputs from large data sets
- Experience with Elastic Search, ELK stack
- Proficiency in Python and previous experience in statistical analysis and data mining.
- Strong communication skills in English
- Experience in cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure
What you need to do now
- Being part of a stable global company and a team utilizing new and cutting edge technologies
- Competitive salary
- Options for flexible working conditions including remote option
- Large set of benefits
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1159719