Your new company
Our client is a global universal bank operating in various financial domains such as consumer banking, investment banking, payments operations and more. All being enabled by the clients service company, which provides technology, operations and functional services across the company worldwide. In that context they are currently looking for a new members to their global Logging and Monitoring Platform Engineering team within client´s The Chief Technology Office which overlooks the architectural landscape of over 5000 business applications and over 2000 3rd
party technology products.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Being involved in improving the whole lifecycle of services on enterprise level—from inception and design, deployment, operation, and refinement
- Responsibility for supporting services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, etc.
- Activity in measuring and monitoring availability, latency, and overall system health in order to maintain services once they are deployed
- Scaling systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation; evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity
- Practicing sustainable incident response
What you'll get in return
- Experience programming in scripting language such as Python, Bash, etc
- Proficiency in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
- Ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks
- Knowledge and understanding of AWS and its architecture
- Understanding of Linux and Windows operating systems
What you need to do now
- Being part of a stable global company and a team utilizing new and cutting edge technologies
- Competitive salary
- Options for flexible working conditions including remote option
- Large set of benefits
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1162208