Your new company
A progressive and innovative medical company is looking for a new colleague to join their dynamic team.
Your new role
Main responsibilities include supporting patients with required information and consultation about products, resolving complaints. Also includes retail operations and inventory related tasks.
Successful candidate will be daily communicating with Sales Team, booking incoming orders in internal system, preparing orders for delivery and do other ad-hoc administrative work.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Fluent in Czech and English languages
- Good skills in MS Office, ERP and CRM systems
- Experienced with Customer Service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with high attention to detail
- Organizational and planning skills
- Excellent team-player and flexibility to assist with duties when required
- Ability to solve problems and innovate effectively
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, result focused
Great team in an international friendly environment with an open culture. Motivational salary, 10 % annual bonus, sick days, meal vouchers and other benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1169125