Your new company
Our company is a leading, global, technology company committed to a more productive and sustainable future. By linking software with its electrical, robotics, automation and drives portfolio, company is pushing the boundaries of technology to a higher level of performance. An industry leader for more than 130 years, company´s success has resulted in more than 144,000 talented employees working in more than 100 countries. In the Czech Republic, company operates in 6 locations - Prague, Brno, Ostrava, Pilsen, Jablonec nad Nisou and Most. And it is in Ostrava, or for the Ostrava branch, that we are looking for more talented colleagues in the field of software development for industrial automation, transport, administration, etc.
Your new role
In this position, you will manage the IT part of control systems from the point of view of security and data protection against cyber threats. You will work on interesting projects in industry, energy, shipping and more.
- Work on projects for the world's largest companies in industry, energy and maritime transport
- Installation and configuration of Windows servers / clients in a domain environment, control systems and their security
- Configuration and management of the virtual environment using virtualization tools such as VMware ESXi, Horizon, Microsoft Hyper-V, etc.
- Design and configuration of network elements in project networks (eg Hirschmann, Cisco, Moxa, Fortinet)
- Design, installation and management of advanced cyber security solutions
- Implementation of systems audits, design and application of cyber security rules
- Testing new versions of cyber security products
- Collaborate with global cyber security teams and communities
- Occasional business trips abroad
What you'll need to succeed
- University education in the field of IT, or high school education with previous experience in the field of IT at least 2 years
- Do you speak English (level B1 and above)
- You have a basic knowledge of computer networks - configuration of network elements
- Are you interested in PC hardware and network environment in general
- You are proactive, communicative and able to work independently
- Do you want to be educated in the field of IT and cyber security, follow the latest trends and work with the most modern systems and technologies in your field
What you'll get in return
Flexible work hours, Home office, holidays / 25, bonuses, business trips, canteen, contribution to culture, contribution to social and life insurance, contribution to sports and cultural activities, free coffee, free snacks and beverages, kitchen, lunch tickets, mobile phone, notebook, parking, relax room, shower, team buildings and events, training and conference budget...
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1161801
Tipologia di lavoro
Technologie & Internetové Služby
Sede di lavoro
Ostrava - Mesto
Consulente di riferimento
Il Consulente Jonas Konyvka, è il nostro esperto che gestisce questa opportunità di lavoro, con sede a Brno - CS