Your new company
International production company having branch in Czech Republic
Your new role
- Transforming business needs into technical solutions and data models
- Design and build modern data pipelines, data streams, and data service Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
- Use proven methods to solve business problems using Azure Data and Analytics services in combination with building data pipelines, data streams and system integration
- Design and implement Data Lake lifecycle processes that support effective data provisioning capabilities to feed analytical requirements, ingest IOT data sources and support Machine Learning requirements.
What you'll need to succeed
- Implement ETL routines using Azure Data Factory to load transformed data into the Data Warehouse.Transform data into business usable data by applying data modelling techniques using DBT.
- Work closely with BI report creators empowering them to map reports to standartized data models that are under pinned by the Data Warehouse solution.
What you'll get in return
- min 3 years experience in business data warehouse and analytics
- Experience with Microsoft Machine Learning solutions such as Azure Machine Learning and Azure AI Services
- Solid knowledge of Azure analytic components such as Data Lake/Blob Storage, Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure SQL, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Data Build Tool (DBT), Azure Analysis Services and Power BI Services.
- Very Strong SQL scripting, Data models, Analysis Services, Big Data; - Experience with Java, Scala, Python or R
- Fluent English
What you need to do now
- Flexible working hours, if prefered, you can work remotely
- Expereince with Global data analytics team
- 25 days vacation, trainings, language lessons,...
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1161830