Your new company
Well established and expanding international company is looking for a HSE Manager with good managing skills.
Your new role
Responsible for managing, coordinating and overseeing implementation of all Health, Safety, Security, Fire prevention and Environmental programs and processes. Accountable for ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, and policies of the company.
- Definition and management of HSE strategy.
- Budget responsibility of the HSE department.
- Advise and support plant manager on regulatory compliance, strategy implementation, and industry standards.
- Prepare appropriate training materials and communications and participate on training execution.
- Drive and support that all HSE related accidents are properly compiled and corrective actions processed.
- Ensure reporting of HSE metrics.
- Development of procedures, forms and managing of HSE documentation.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Technical safety and Fire protection certification as an advantage.
- Working experience as a HSE specialist role preferable from manufacturing sector.
- Characterised as an independence person with an interest in HSE field.
- Intermediate English skills.
What you need to do now
- Opportunity for a further growth and an impact on the future of our business.
- Work in friendly environment.
- Work in a company with integrity, investments in people and production with automation inspired through innovation.
- Competitive salary and great package of benefits.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1161642