Your new company
Global company focused on development of microcontrollers for automotive and other industries, computer networks and wireless communication, currently extending Embedded Security SW development team, focusing on Trusted Firmware-M technology for small MCU microcontrollers targeting IoT and Wearable products.
Your new role
- Define and implement test strategy for different embedded SW products with focus on test automation
- Responsibility for managing multi-site test teams to deliver high quality SW products
- Driving the software test cycle according to the quality processes
- Project testing status reporting
- Interaction with project managers and product owners
- Support internal and external audits
What you'll need to succeed
To lead the software testing activities in multi-site development environment to deliver high quality SW products
- University degree in electronics, programming, etc.
- Experience in embedded SW testing
- Background in software test methodologies
- Effective communication (in English), leadership skills, team player
- Accuracy, decisiveness, eye for details
- Experience with version control (GIT) and issue tracking (JIRA) is a plus
What you'll get in return
- Work on cutting edge technologies, strategic influence
- Be part of strong international team
- Excellent rewards and flexibility
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.