Your new company
Our client is Czech company that become an important player in the Czech market for construction equipment. This company has created an effective system of sales and aftermarket support driven by customer satisfaction and based on continuous improvement and expansion of the services it provides to its customers.
Your new role
In this role you will:
What you'll need to succeed
- Be responsible for creating and maintaining the embedded application software designs and validation for assigned systems on TLS product range, in order to be competitive in function, manufacture and marketing.
- Create, modify, analyze and maintain the engineering design of software embedded systems in a timely manner
- Analyze and understand requirements (product needs, vehicle, regulatory, etc…) and standards to define functional systems, software and network architecture
- Develop application knowledge of new electronic components, hardwares, architectures and procedures beneficial to assigned product changes as directed
- Manage software design of machines subsystems, embedded system and electronic components
What you'll get in return
Experience with configuration management, and software life-cycle documentation
Knowledge of embedded system hardware / software integration, including use of scopes, emulators, etc.
Knowledge of C/C++ language software for embedded control systems
Skills of Electric-Electronics, model-based software development using MATLAB/Simulink/Stateflow
What you need to do now
- Unique environment of R&D centre for EMEA region
- Career possibilities in heavily growing segment
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1164152