Your new company
Our company is a leading, global, technology company committed to a more productive and sustainable future. By linking software with its electrical, robotics, automation and drives portfolio, Company is pushing the boundaries of technology to a higher level of performance. An industry leader for more than 130 years, company success has resulted in more than 144,000 talented employees working in more than 100 countries. In the Czech Republic, company operates in 6 locations - Prague, Brno, Ostrava, Pilsen, Jablonec nad Nisou and Most. And it is in Ostrava, or for the Ostrava branch, that we are looking for more talented colleagues in the field of software development for industrial automation, transport, administration, etc.
Your new role
We are looking for a candidate for the position of "Engineer for Digitization / Industry 4.0". In this position, you will participate in the deployment of the latest digital solutions in industry, energy and infrastructure on interesting projects around the world. We are looking for both experienced candidates who have an overview of electrical engineering or automation, can program and are familiar with IT, as well as juniors / graduates who have at least partial knowledge of this area and are interested in learning from real specialists.
What you'll need to succeed
- Work on projects for the world's largest companies in industry, energy, infrastructure and maritime transport
- Deployment of the latest digital solutions developed by ABB
- Implementation of solutions based on AI, ML, Digital twin, Predictive maintenance, Condition monitoring, Energy management, MES systems, Remote dispatching, Cyber security, ad.
- Close cooperation with automation, electrical, systems and software development teams
- Participating in the development and testing of new versions of digitization products
- Working with cloud platforms MS Azure / Amazon AWS
- Occasional business trips abroad
What you'll get in return
- You have a high school / university education in the field of electrical engineering or IT
- You want to work with the latest technologies and trends in the field of digitization
- Do you speak English (level B1 and above)
- You are proactive, communicative and you can work independently
Flexible work hours, Home office, holidays / 25, bonuses, business trips, canteen, contribution to culture, contribution to social and life insurance, contribution to sports and cultural activities, free coffee, free snacks and beverages, kitchen, lunch tickets, mobile phone, notebook, parking, relax room, shower, team buildings and events, training and conference budget...
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1165072