Your new company
Company which is producer of automation solution.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Responsible for service interventions on customer site in the assigned territory while also supporting other regions whenever necessary.
- Provide technical advice, analysis and remote support during standard working hours.
- Regularly communicate with customers to schedule preventive maintenance activities, preferably through preventive maintenance contracts to assure advance planning.
- Organize own time schedule and prioritize actions with support from Field Service Manager.
- Act as an active member of local team with frequent exchanges with Sales Engineers and Technical Support Engineers to exchange latest customer information.
- Support high-quality service activities with proper administrative follow-up including timely and complete reporting and service case management in internal CRM software.
- Perform maintenance training for customers, both on site and in local training center.
- Check black list regularly and follow-up on overdue invoices from service activities.
What you'll get in return
- High school education – automation, electrical engineering, mechatronics.
- Previous experience from industrial maintenance mandatory.
- Knowledge of PLC and/or industrial robot programming.
- Good English knowledge (minimum B2).
- Driving license.
What you need to do now
- Škoda Octavia company car for personal use
- telephone and laptop
- as well as a number of interesting company benefits, such as a home office, five weeks of vacation, allowance for sports and leisure, sick days, or educational courses
- fixed salary + bonuses based on volume of business
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.