Finance - controlling - international - english - home office - flexibility
Your new company
For our international client, we are looking for suitable candidate for the role Finance Business Partner.
Your new role
- Responsible for providing financial planning and analysis support to CEE Sub-Region as a member of a Team focused on budgeting and forecasting Payments Volume, Gross Revenue, Contra-Revenue, and Net Revenue.
- Role has a special emphasis on contra-revenue forecasting, which is conducted on a portfolio-by-portfolio basis. This includes reviewing portfolio performance, forecasting portfolio drivers, and understanding contractual structures and mechanisms for contracts of all sizes.
- Proactively establish and maintain relationships with a broad base of key stakeholders (i.e. deals, pricing, acceptance, digital teams etc.) to measure and capture the impact of new deals, and other partnership actions on CEE Net Revenue.
- Prepare comprehensive contra-revenue variance analysis on monthly, quarterly and annual basis,
explaining the key drivers and storylines affecting outcomes.
- Able to synthesize trends and identify opportunities that improve core business and enable senior management to meet or exceed key financial targets.
- Acquire and maintain a deep understanding of the strategies, priorities and issues within the CEE region and relate understanding to drivers of Net Revenue.
What you'll need to succeed - 7-10 years of work experience and a Bachelors Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD.
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting, month-end close and process development
- Sound foundation in Finance and working knowledge of GAAP preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in MS Office (i.e., Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Experience with a complex financial system (e.g. Hyperion, TM1) is beneficial but not required
What you'll get in return
-25 vacation days
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1165981
Banking & Financial Services
Accountancy and Finance
30 Jul 2022
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Petra Kadleckova, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Prague