Your new company
For our international client - a pioneer of healthcare, we are looking for Operations Partner, SHE and Security Officer.
Your new role
Lead and execute SHE (Safety, Health and Environment) and Site Security agenda in the business, provide SHE and Site Security support, coaching and guidance that enables GM, LT, managers and employees to fulfill their responsibilities. Communicate local and corporate SHE and Site Security requirements within the site and ensure compliance with local SHE legislation and internal SHE Directives. The employee is responsible for Car Fleet management of the outsourced fleet, providing support to the car holders. Drives the overall facility management as well as strategy.
Responsibilities SHE & Site Security
- Lead SHE and Site Security agenda in the business, provide SHE and Site Security guidance to GM and LT. Ensure implementation of all SHE K directives requirements
- Responsibility for establishing, leading and delivering SHE management systems (incl. organisation, documentation, goals and performance management, audits, CAPA, training awareness, communication, incident and emergency management, fire protection, security management, operational safety, environment, SHE business partner's management, product stewardship, etc.)
- Promote SHE and Site Security in the company based on local / Group Roche SHE objectives and goals. Ensure a safe environment for employees
- Communicate local and corporate SHE and Site Security requirements within the site and help to ensure compliance
- Ensure compliance with local legal SHE legislation and regulations, with Roche SHE directives and provisions, Roche Security requirements (K19), processes and policies so company, employees and customers are kept safe and secure
- Ensure that a Risk management and risk assessment process is implemented and documented, organize periodic SHE and Site Security inspectionsReport critical SHE situations and critical security incidents to CSO
- Monitor, document and report SHE KPIs, trends towards SHE goals, implementation of SHE programs and action plans
- Responsible for delivery of regular SHE/SS Onboarding training of new employees and regular trainings of the whole affiliate as per legal and Group SHE requirements
- Responsibility for managing of Occupational Health agenda, including Medical checks; ensure close cooperation with P&C
- Ensure regular communication of SHE related information, manage regular communication with Group SHE team
- Support BCM process, be an active member of the emergency management team
- Ensure Pandemic planning and plan activation in case of a need
- Manage critical issues / cases related to security of the company / site (including participation in investigations)
- Manage financial provisions for legacy health and environmental liabilities, together with the finance department
- Establish and maintain contacts with the local SHE authorities, professional organizations and associations, scientific bodies and the public, with law enforcement authorities / police
The SHE & Site security Officer has direct access to the General Manager and all other managers and employees of the site and gets all important information about decisions and planned activities first-hand. The SHE&SSO may stop any type of activity in case of imminent danger and may issue detailed SHE regulations.
Has a complete overview of the Car fleet provided by an external company and manages the car fleet. Including Fleet provider management. Activities in the Car fleet management include but are not limited to:
- managing the Car fleet, communication with external car fleet provider (ordering new cars, insurance claims, recalculations, fines, technical inspections coordination, tire changes etc.)
- concluding Agreements on the use of motor vehicle with the employees
- preparation and archiving of handover protocols
- support of the drivers in general and operational issues related to car fleet
- managing the car insurance
- coordination of short term leasing
- control of new cars configurations
- correct allocation of costs related to car fleet to the cost centers
- monthly reporting of payroll deductions to HR.
- fuel cards management.¨
Facility and Office Management Lead Office management which includes but not limited to:
- coordinate the reception and team of receptionists
- managing office landlord and procurement team relationship
- drives the future office strategy to support the Roche ways of working
- oversees the overall contract management process (from creation to storage)
- managing facilities and maintenance of equipment, utility and building system, cleaning services, flowers etc.
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- Min. education level: University
- Technical professional education, Engineering degree (SHE Officer)
- Work exp.: more then 5 years in a similar role and technical leadership experience
- Occasional travel is required for this role
- Driving license: Yes
- Spoken and written English and Czech language
- Project and change management skills
- Substantial experience working with diverse senior leaders
- Experience working in a matrix and multi-cultural environment
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.