Your new company
Our international company is currently looking for a GL Accountant to join their team of financial professionals in Prague.
Your new role
You tasks will be to:
• Coordinate and participate in the monthly closing process for assigned responsibilities, such as journal entries • Prepare month-end journal entries and complete general ledger account analysis
• Prepare periodic financial statements and supporting schedules analysis
• Prepares VAT returns and tax reporting duties
• Perform special projects as needed
• Prepare and provide requested information for external auditors
What you'll need to succeed
You must have experience on the same/similar complex accounting position You must have a work permit. Good communication skills as you will be communicating with other financial teams and relevant third parties. Analytical thinking and flexibility to learn and develop is essential. Advanced MS Office Excel and fluent English required (other languages are preferred)
What you'll get in return
Our client offers not only workplace in an office in the centre of Prague, dynamic and international environment, a friendly team, alongside a number of benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1160296
Klikněte zdepro přístup k zásadám o ochraně osobních údajů Hays. Zde získáte detailní informace o tom, jak používáme a chráníme vaše osobní data a jaká jsou vaše související práva.
Spojit se s konzultantem
Kontaktní osoba: Veronika Jenickova, odborný konzultant spravující tuto pozici, Pobočka: Praha