Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Development of professional GTM software for automotive microcontrollers
- Architect various software concepts together with SW architects and HW team
- Collect and analyze customer specific needs on GTM software
- Provide support to our customers
- Follow software development process and quality standards
What you need to do now
- Embedded software development experience, C language
- Experience in Motor Control is not necessary but could be an advantage.
- Experience with Automotive is advantage
- Experience with software development process and quality standards is advantage
- Pragmatic person with own proactivity to solve the incoming issues, high independency level
- Willingness and ability to learn new stuff, trends
- Team player to keep excellent team spirit and information sharing
- Good level of English and communication
- Both junior and senior engineers can fit to our positions.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1168728