As part of DevOps product team you will take end-to-end care of hadoop platform being part of Data
Lake ecosystem, that includes operating, scaling, supporting and engineering challenges.
• Develop: further engineer and automate the platform across technologies and infrastructures
with strong focus on network, servers and monitoring.
• Scale & harden: help to scale the platform to meet rapidly growing demand and load.
• Operate: overlook daily operations, maintenance, monitoring and capacity situation for 24x7
business critical platform.
• Support: help, troubleshoot and consult use cases, solve incidents, coordinate changes.
You should have:
• Master degree in computer science or related field.
• Hands-on experience in running 24x7 critical, high load, big scale production platforms.
• Deep expertise in Hadoop, preferably of mapr (HPE) distribution
• In-depth knowledge of Linux, preferably Red Hat Enterprise.
• Good experience with network and infrastructure administration.
• Practical knowledge on infrastructure automation preferably using Ansible, Jenkins and Git.
• Hands on experience in monitoring frameworks, preferably Prometheus & Grafana.
• Some working experience in Docker / Kubernetes.
• Fair knowledge on Elasticsearch / Kibana.
• Some knowledge on Microsoft Azure / GCP (nice to have).
• Ability to use English in daily communication.
• Ready to learn extremely fast in a very agile and high pace environment. #1164584
Supply Chain & Logistics
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Ondrej Litavsky, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Praha