Your new company
For a manufacturing company based in Beroun, we are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Develops and implements HR policies and procedures.
- Manages programs regarding labour relations and employment relationship, in order to ensure compliance with law requirements & existing practices.
- Contributes to the development and implementation of the company’s talent, learning and development strategy that stays relevant to the needs of the business.
- Develops tools and training for talent development and leadership enhancement purpose.
- Conducts ongoing assessment of learning needs - develops and tracks measurement criteria / metrics for learning effectiveness, monitors behavior and performance changes, creates action plans.
- Sets leadership and technical skill educational curriculum and organizes learning classes and schedules.
- Supports the execution of Talent Management initiatives to include goals, performance management, succession planning.
- Supports development programs to include onboarding, skill matrixes, coaching/mentoring, team development workshops and leadership development programs.
- Manages budget planning.
What you'll get in return
- 5-7 years of experience on a similar position, ideally in an international environment.
- Knowledge of local labour law regulations.
- Very good command of both oral and written English.
- Excellent management, organization and prioritization skills.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- High level of independence.
- Readiness to travel.
- Coaching experience would be a plus.
- Communicative command of Polish language would be an asset.
What you need to do now
- Stable employment contract in a well-known company.
- Challenging duties in truly International environment.
- Development opportunities.
- Benefit package.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1158734