Your new company
For our international client we are looking for an HR Specialist with Finnish!
Your new role
- Put the customer first in our delivery of excellent customer service at all times
- Provide accurate, timely first line HR advice and support to Managers, Employees and the wider HR team via telephone, email or GPS web portal
- Ensure accuracy of information in Workday
- Coach and support the team to deliver the service in line with the KPIs and UTC policies and procedures
- Work closely with CoE ensuring labor law and tax liabilities are managed correctly in case of contracts / policies changes
- Work continuously on process improvement and standardization between different Carrier BUs in the country / region of responsibility
- Administration of HR processes and procedures, including but not limited to:
- New starters administration including Security Screening (starting with offer letter to employees)
- Planning and organising of induction trainings and onboarding support for new hires
- Changes to employment and personal details
- Changes to benefits and compensation
- End of employment administration
- Ad-hoc reporting and file management
- Managing and maintaining accurate employee records (electronic & paper based).
- Take ownership of delivering your part in individual and team objectives/KPIs, maintaining a high quality standard, protecting and enhancing the integrity of our brand at all times.
- Deliver all templates to Managers / HR managers to evaluate performance of employees, obtaining approvals and ensuring pay out of bonuses (SIP, GIP, Q+ bonuses)
- Administer employee electronic files
- Ensure all Global People Services SLAs/KPIs are achieved within the agreed tolerance levels for timeliness and quality.
- Participate in HR projects as part of the Global People Services and Carrier calendar, plus ad-hoc in accordance with business requirements.
- Ensure adherence to all Company Policies and Procedures
- Be fully conversant and compliant with all Environmental Health and Safety procedures, Ethics & Compliance Officer (ECO)
What you'll need to succeed
- Advanced Finnish is a must, Czech is big advantage
- Intermediate English - you will actively use it almost on a daily basis
- Additional language advantage
- Knowledge of the Labor code
- Work location Prague Hadovka Office (Dejvice), 1day/week in Beroun/Mýto office
- Professional experience for at least 1 year
- Time flexibility
- Carefulness and independence
- Driving license gr. (B)- active driver
What you'll get in return
- Exciting innovative environment – company open to new ideas
- Possibility for further development and international career opportunities
- High-profile team
- Daily use of English
- Competitive remuneration and other benefits (meal vouchers, contribution to life insurance, holidays, bonus etc.)
- Flexible working hours, possibility for home office, sick days
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.