Your new company
For our important client, we are looking for suitable candidate for the role IFRS Methodologist.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Shared responsibility for preparation and processing of quarter and year IFRS consolidation for the whole group
- Cooperation with external auditors and accountant advisors
- Co-creation and application of IFRS methodology and consolidation requirements for the whole group
- Provide methodology support and consultancy services in IFRS and consolidation
- Analyze and design accounting process in alignment with IFRS for complex transactions across company group
- Continuous learning, development and research new trends and news in the IFRS and consolidation area
What you'll get in return
- Higher education with minimum of 4 years of proven experience with IFRS and Consolidation methodology
- Strong analytical skills and conceptual and systematic thinking skills
- Proficiency in English (minimum B2 level)
- Advanced user of MS Office
- ACCA or other finished certification is a plus
What you need to do now
- 25 days of vacation
- sick days
- MultiSport card
- Meal vouchers etc.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1163143