The Junior Investment Analyst is part of the Czech Investment team which provides consulting services to investors in a wide scope of real estate. This individual provides sales and data analysis work to the team and supports the senior members to be able to deliver outstanding services to clients of this company which are typically investment/pension funds, insurance companies and banks.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Research, analyse and present complex financial data such as: property transactions, cash flows, deal information and collection of market data.
• Assistance in the preparation of sale pitches (cash-flow modelling, risk analysis, sale strategy formulation).
• Participation in all stages of the sale or acquisition process (underwriting of investment opportunities, marketing of an asset, asset visits, due diligence management).
• Understand how wider macro-economic trends affect the markets we work in.
• Willingness to get involved in all aspects of the department and evidence good team working skills is a necessity.
Education & Experience
• University education
• Previous experience in commercial real estate is an advantage;
• The position is suitable for fresh university graduates;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Fluent in English, level C1 or higher – written and verbal;
• Czech language - native speaker;
• A detail-oriented, analytical person able to review numbers for accuracy and determine when data doesn’t make sense;
• At least intermediate knowledge of MS Word and MS PowerPoint;
• Advanced user knowledge of MS Excel – knowledge of advanced formulas, formatting and Pivot tables;
• Ability to handle and manipulate large amounts of data;
• Ability to work independently, adapt and prioritize to changing requirements;
• Work alongside experienced professionals in the real estate business;
• Development of your skills and interesting career opportunity in the investment field of the commercial real estate business;
• An opportunity to participate in professional training and company events;
• Competitive compensation package and benefits (5 weeks holiday, 3 Sick days,
Work From Home, meal allowance, Multisport card);
• Attractive modern offices in the city centre, friendly corporate culture; #1161813
Klikněte zdepro přístup k zásadám o ochraně osobních údajů Hays. Zde získáte detailní informace o tom, jak používáme a chráníme vaše osobní data a jaká jsou vaše související práva.
Nemovitosti & Reality
Stavebnictví a Výstavba
Spojit se s konzultantem
Kontaktní osoba: Martin Mohr, odborný konzultant spravující tuto pozici, Pobočka: Prague