• Fundsec is a Real Estate Alternative Investment Fund Manager (SICAV) regulated by the MFSA and approved for distribution by the CNB.
• Our mission is to create wealth for our Investors by scaling up our retail investment portfolio throughout CEE.
• Fundsec’s investment team is currently looking to recruit an Investment Manager.
• Hands on Asset Management and developing strategy to optimise asset and portfolio performance
• Investment analysis , cash flows and underwriting and establishing best practice.
• Investment acquisitions and disposal in CEE (strategy, process management and negotiations )
• Managing deal team i.e legal , technical ,tax and financial teams of consultants throughout CEE
• Managing financing bank, founders, investors and bond holders relationships on reporting and compliance
• Procuring term sheets , negotiating bank financing contracts and hedging instruments with banks .
• Working on bond placements and mezzanine financing
• Collaborating on Tax optimisation of investment structures and managing tax advisors
• Managing Compliance/KYC/AMLRO & onboarding of Investors
• Managing Investment Committee and Board of Director meetings and administration of the Fund
• Developing and managing Capital Raising strategy throughout Europe
• Investor relationship management both domestic and international
• Mid-Level to Senior Level appointment
• Proven track record and experience in either Bank Financing , Investment Fund Management ,Investment Banking or Investment Agency.
• Internationally minded and Investment grade character profile with bandwidth to operate Europewide.
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills
• Committed ,hardworking, flexible thinking ,problem solving !
• Can-do attitude and client orientated approach.
• High level project management/time management skills
• Highly presentable emissary for the business .
• Excellent spoken and written Czech or Slovak (and other languages preferred)
• Highly proficient or Fluent in English (written and spoken)
• Very good knowledge of MS Office and Excel spreadsheets.
We Offer :
• To gain extensive experience and responsibility in a proven and dynamic
Investment management team
• Significant international exposure and profile to both Corporate Real Estate
,Investment and Banking partners.
• Competitive compensation with pay structure commensurate with an
• Stable working conditions with representative Prague 1 address.
• Attractive employee benefits.
• Upon agreement #1162721
Nemovitosti & Reality
Stavebnictví a Výstavba
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Martin Mohr, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Prague