Your new company
The company is a long-term stable and growing company with Czech owners, which develops its own products and delivers large-scale projects to major customers in the public administration and the private segment. We rely on excellent interpersonal relationships.
The group's focus is on general Information Technology in various fields, levels and areas, such as airport technologies, data centers, large-scale information systems or solutions and products focused on working with electronic documents.
Your new role
We are looking for a colleague in our very friendly team for the position of IT Analyst - File Services Methodologist with a focus on software development.
What you'll need to succeed
- Communication with the customer - requirements analysis, solution design.
- Recognition of real customer needs.
- Identification of customer processes and the ability to design optimizations.
- Creation and maintenance of user documentation and user training.
- Analysis of development requirements (internal, project)
- Preparation of documents and processing of pre-implementation analyzes for customers
- Monitoring of legislation in the field of file service and archiving.
- Proposal of changes and processing of assignments for modification of the application service SW application.
- Cooperation in solving operational issues (HelpDesk)
- Creation of IS documentation
- Close cooperation with other team members.
What you'll get in return
- Orientation to understanding customer needs and processes.
- Ability to understand extensive tender documentation.
- Interest in the field and willingness to further develop
- Personality prerequisites: analytical thinking, reliability, responsibility, independence, diligence and the ability to work in a team.
- The advantage is the knowledge of the National Standard for Electronic File Service Systems and related regulations.
- Advanced orientation in IT.
- Knowledge and practical experience with UML.
- Basic knowledge of SOAP, MS-SQL.
- Driver's license (personal meetings with customers within the Czech Republic are required - one-day trips).
What you need to do now
- We support the professional development of employees (training, certification, etc.).
- We provide fiscal rewards of up to 12% of the annual salary, project and Christmas rewards.
- We don't have open space.
- Possibility to work remotely (home office).
- Informal and of course optional team building paid by the company (skiing abroad, cycling trips, cultural events, etc.)
- MultiSport card, meal voucher card, pension or life insurance contribution.
- Regular, shared and company-paid Friday breakfast in Brno.
- And above all, a very friendly informal team and the possibility of long-term cooperation on sophisticated customer projects.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1163221