Your new company
The company is a leader in global energy production. The company is made up of a team of professionals with many years of experience in oil production and refining, sales of oil products and energy production, development and implementation of new technologies guarantees confidence in the future. The company regards human resources as its main capital, their responsibility, activity and dedication determines its success.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Support of server hardware, operations system and environment for business applications
- Server performance management and backup management
- Server security – monitoring testing and rollout of security upgrades
- Support of infrastructure components
- Provide second level support for local and first-line IT support
- Support and communication within CEE region
What you'll get in return
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Server 2012 and higher (IIS, DNS, DHCP, AD, DFSR, Radius server, deployment), certification is an advantage
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange 2010 and newer, SQL, virtualization (Hyper-V, VMware), server administration, certification is an advantage
- Experience with Microsoft Skype for business
- Cloud Microsoft Exchange is an advantage
- Experience with System Center (OM, CM, VMM), technology storage is advantage.
- Knowledge PowerShell is advantage
- Good English (spoken and written), Russian is advantage
- Good interpersonal skills (communication skills)
- Initiative, self-sufficiency
- Ability to work in a team
What you need to do now
- The opportunity to take direct part in interesting and large-scale projects
- Work with highly professional mentors
- Opportunity for professional and career growth
- Necessary conditions for self-realization
- Competitive compensation package
- Social programs and support.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.