Your new company
Our client is a Czech company providing comprehensive solution and capabilities for Joint Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance, Electronic Warfare, and Asymmetric Countermeasures including Anti-drone solutions
Your new role
An internationally successful company will hire a programmer for the development of army systems in the Java language for a branch in Brno or Opava.
What you'll need to succeed
- analysis of user requirements;
- design and development of SW applications for the implementation of army processes and data processing;
- debugging applications, fixing errors;
- testing and debugging the system in the customer's production environment.
- at least 3 years of professional experience in Java;
- knowledge of Java 8 and higher;
- knowledge of Spring, Spring Boot, SQL, Hibernate;
- knowledge of SOAP and REST web services;
- knowledge of Git, Gitlab, Maven;
- English at the level of ability to understand technical documentation;
- reliability, independence, proactive approach;
Nice to have:
What you'll get in return
- higher education;
- English at a communicative level;
- knowledge of PostgreSQL;
- knowledge of OpenGL;
- Knowledge of Jenkins;
- knowledge of communication tools (eg Apache ActiveMQ);
- knowledge of TCP, UDP;
- user interface programming in JavaFX;
- knowledge, possibly SCRUM certification.
- work in the exceptional field of security technologies;
- participation in the entire software development cycle;
- the possibility of influencing the routing of the developed SW product;
- adequate remuneration;
- target bonuses after the successful completion of a project or contract;
- informal and friendly working environment;
- the possibility of traveling as part of the solved projects (even abroad);
- comfortable and ergonomic workplace equipment;
- the possibility of further studies (language and professional courses, doctoral studies, ...);
- personal approach to each employee.
Other employee benefits:
What you need to do now
- mobile phone (also for private purposes);
- 50% employer's contribution to language education;
- contribution to life insurance or supplementary pension insurance – monthly contribution in the amount of CZK 300;
- Multisport card – sports and relaxation program for employees and their loved ones, the employee's card is fully covered by the employer;
- 2 "sick days";
- 25 days of vacation per year;
- company parking lot for private vehicles.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1168148