Your new company
My client is a large international organisation who can offer a stable job, global projects and possibilities of career development. If you have experience from financial sector, you are the right candidate.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Turn action items on the product backlog into functional pieces of a potentially shippable product
- Design and implement effective APIs, perform life cycle management of API's. Create security and data protection settings.
- Test software, both manual and automated, to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Liaising with support teams to assist in diagnosing and resolving production issues
- Helps individuals and groups to develop skills and knowledge
What you'll get in return
- At least 2 years of experience with Java 8+ development
- Strong experience in Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Boot
- Experience with API design & API lifecycle
- Knowledge of REST API architecture & experience with its implementation
- Understanding of HTTP Security Standards & OAuth,
- Understanding React or any framework like Angular or Vue
- Knowledge in testing using TDD and BDD.
- Knowledge of JUnit & understanding of Cucumber
- Familiar with Confluence & Jira
- Understanding of CI/CD, Docker and Cloud Deployments
What you need to do now
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth
- Home office, flexible working hours and an enjoyable relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
- Attractive fringe benefits incl. up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1155789