For our major client – an international leader in banking industry, we are currently looking for a Junior .NET Developer (suitable also for graduates).
You will become a part of Valuations/Market and Liquidity cluster, which is taking care of developing applications for price verification.
Your new role
- Support projects on cloud migration
- data modelling and database programming
- code reviews
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience with C#.NET (ASP.NET MVC and .NET Core)
- MS SQL server knowledge
- Analytical skills
What you'll get in return
- Home office, flexible working hours
- 6 weeks of vacation, 6 sick days
- Sponsored public transport, Multisport card, retirement savings contribution, cafeteria system benefits
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1165953
Banking & Financial Services
31 Aug 2022
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Maria Myshchenko, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Prague