Your new company
Our long-term international client in medical industry focusing on developing medical devices is looking for a new member of their financial team to join them as a Junior AP Accountant with start immediately for 20-30 hours per week. Flexible working hours are possible.Your new role
Your new role
You will be providing support for an international AP team. Your responsibilities will be invoice processing, verifying and comparing bank details on invoices, identifying incorrect data and other functions of AP Accountant agenda.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Advanced knowledge of English language
- Economics/Financial background is required
- 1+ year experience on Accounts Payable cycle is an advantage
- Advanced level of skills in MS Office (Excel is a must)
- Experience with financial systems ERP (JDE, Oracle, SP) is an advantage
- Communication skills needed to ensure accuracy in results communication
- Analytical, searching and time-management skills
- Detail-oriented, rigourous, and work well with other internal functional groups
- Initiative, fast learning and self - motivated
A great job opportunity in an international company with the possibility of improving your skills and possible career growth, motivational salary and other company benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1166927