We are growing and therefore to our Prague office we´re looking for a highly motivated and an enthusiastic colleague with a consumer-first mindset and a strong interest in a commercial real estate career as this position will provide hands on experience to become a successful Commercial Real Estate Agent.
Your Main Responsibilities:
Help businesses to find the right space according their needs.
Help to establish and maintain relationships with prospective as well as current landlords.
Execute some of the following services:
• Provide day-to-day support of all office agency team activities.
• Assist in variety of business development campaigns.
• Develop follow-up materials for clients (e.g. lease comparisons, market overviews, market presentations, coordinate information with other departments).
• Ensure various records are maintained and up to date.
• Respond to inquiries from clients and provide information as needed.
• Contact potential clients, including cold calling.
• Set and atend meeting and viewings with clients.
• Craft pitch presentations, prepare proposals and work with tenants throughout their office search and lease negotiations.
• Marketing Coordinator for the team.
• Excellent communication skills with an ability to interact with a different type of people;
• Web savvy, skilled internet researcher;
• Detail oriented;
• Positive attitude;
• Highly professional, accurate, organized and team player;
• Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
• Positive thinking; friendly, personable, enjoy collaboration;
• Fluency in Czech and English;
• Willing to learn. #1163235
Klikněte zdepro přístup k zásadám o ochraně osobních údajů Hays. Zde získáte detailní informace o tom, jak používáme a chráníme vaše osobní data a jaká jsou vaše související práva.
Property & Real Estate
Área de especialidade
Construction and Development
Fale com um Consultor
Fale com Martin Mohr, o consultor especializado responsável por esta vaga,, localizado em Prague