JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER, PROJECT MANAGEMENT, CONSTRUCTION, CONSULTANCY, REAL ESTATE, TECHNOLOGIES
Our client is currently growing their Project Management team to meet the demands of their strong and growing pipeline of work. They are looking for a Junior Project Manager to be part of their team in the Prague office. A hands-on mentality, flexible commitment, and teamwork are typical of this position. Your main tasks will include:
- Cooperation with the whole Project Management team including externals Partners;
- Participation on Project Procurement together with experienced Project Manager and Cost Consultant;
- Involvement in preparation of the Project Execution Plan
- Support to the Project Manager during execution and hand-over of the project, together with preparing, checking and evaluating of project time schedules;
- Ability to carry out given assignments, from request to completion, with regards to time, quality, and safety.
What do we ask for?
- Basic knowledge of Project Management processes and flexible attitude; able to travel and work both nationally and internationally in the short term;
- Very good English (active use in spoken and written form);
- Systematic, accurate and result-oriented approach;
- Team-oriented attitude;
- Good analytical and communication skills;
- Driving licence c. B.
What do we offer?
- Participation on exceptional and sustainable projects
- High degree of freedom to carry out your tasks independently in an ambitious and driven team;
- Opportunity to work with different disciplines both within the team and within the company;
- Development and training opportunities;
- Office in the centre of Prague;
- Quarterly bonuses, 25 days of holiday, flexible working hours, Home Office, language courses, educational programmes, and other benefits.