Your new company
French multinational pharmaceutical and cosmetics company. Was founded in 1962 and currently the company is present in over 130 countries.
Your new role
In line with the strategy of the BU Operations, the BU DCPC & MC and the affiliate one, the Operations Director or Manager is responsible for Service Level & Performance of Operations in the country and for Slovakia.
The Operations Director or Manager will ensure harmonized and efficient processes and organization, close constructive collaboration with intern & external partners, develop Operations vision with the objective of creating value and efficiency.
The Operations Director or Manager gets a direct managerial report to Pierre SIGÉ and a functional report to Roman DUSIL (General Manager of the Subsidiary).
Operations department covers Customer Service, Demand, Supply and Distribution Management.
- Define, challenge, and control the KPIs -key performance indicators- in terms of Quality, Leadtimes, Costs, HSE -Health Safety Environment- and Ethics, internally and with external Partners
- Lead the control of Operations: Human Resources, KPIs, projects, including the monthly formalization of key figures, facts, and analysis through formal report
- Ensure the communication to management, staff, and stakeholders within the Subsidiary
- Supervise and manage the Operations team, ensuring backup organization
- Ensure the continuous update of the SOP – Standard Operating Procedures
- Ensure the Service Level to satisfy the different channels/categories of Customers based on strong relation with Business teams
- Develop and manage S&OP process in collaboration with General Management, Marketing/Sales, Finance and QRVI Departments to ensure alignment/action plan around major KPIs and Rolling Forecasts (RFO for Operations and RFF for Finance)
- Ensure collaboration with Planning & O2D -Order To Delivery- Global teams in France
- Manage inbound shipments and maintain an efficient import procedure, including intra Europe goods exchange reports)
- Steer the performance of the distribution (through the appropriate management of the 3PL -Third Part Logistics- and steering of the flows with commercial teams) to guarantee the Service Level required and optimizing the costs and investments (Distribution includes Central costs, Local Warehousing and Transport, Human Resources costs, Local manufacturing such as KSL -Kitting, Sticking, Labelling,
- Manage the daily relationship with our logistics partners: organize and lead monthly or quarterly review meetings with 3PL(s)
Project and Finance Management
What you'll need to succeed
- Get the vision and optimize processes through projects and continuous improvement for Operations and with internal/external partners
- Lead lean cost saving initiatives to reduce Operations expenditures, participating to CAPEX and OPEX optimization
- In case of huge logistic difficulties (accident in 3PL global strike, pandemia, …etc.), organize and lead a transversal crisis unit for Operations
- Education background and experience
- University or Business school with Master II degree in supply management or equivalent in Engineering with an additional training in logistics and/or APICS advance certification. IT-oriented
- experience in Supply Chain activities (Customer service, Demand and Supply management and distribution) and experience as Operations Manager is required
- Project management experience (including IT), with excellent planning and organizational skills would be a great asset
- Technical and transversal skills
- Customer oriented
- Ability to analyze different situations, synthetic and rigorous approach of concepts and tasks to be done; and then to make decision, arbitrates with a sense of urgency, and is accountable for the transversal consequences
- Well organized, proactive, and flexible
- Team player, good level of interaction with people, developing a constructive feedback culture
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills including ability to influence and motivate internal and external customers and providers
- Master of computer tools (such as Excel, Word) as well as an ERP is highly appreciated.
What you'll get in return
- Fluent in English. French would be an extra asset.
What you need to do now
- Background of a stable company with foreign ownership
- Attractive salary based on knowledge, experience and achieved results
- Cell phone
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1167584