Our client, an international technology company located in the South Moravian Region, is currently looking for a Machine Learning SW Engineer! In this role you would contribute to the design and development of embedded software libraries and tools that enable the latest innovations in the field of artificial intelligence and machine learning. Interested? Have a look at the details below!
What you'll need to succeed
- Master’s, Bachelor’s or Doctoral degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology with machine learning and / or computer vision experience (e.g. project, thesis or specialization).
- Experience with Python, C/C++
- Curious and innovative thinking.
- Responsible approach to meeting goals and software deliverables.
- Good command of English language.
- Experience with any of the following is considered a plus:
- Linux, preferably in an embedded microprocessor environment such as RPi.
- Experience with low-level microcontrollers or microprocessors with ARM architecture.
- TensorFlow, PyTorch, or similar popular open-source framework.
- Understanding of version control software (preferably GIT), continuous integration, and similar software engineering technologies.
What we offer
What you need to do now
- Multinational environment in a prestigious company.
- Work in fresh, dynamic and growing team with emphasis on friendly and collaborative environment.
- Work in diversified team with high energy and eagerness for continuous improvement.
- Opportunity for further personal and career growth within the team.
- Stable company with attractive salary, rewards and benefits.
- Stable and growing company even during the Covid crisis.
- Flexibility and an option to work from home.
Has this opportunity sparked Your interest? Please, do not hesitate to contact me. We can discuss further details! #1163521