Your new company
Pharmaceutical company located in Prague is looking for a new colleague to join their Medical Affairs team.
Your new role
As Medical Information Specialist, you will be a product specialist that interface with Medical Affairs and clients (both the medical community and the public) to provide concise, accurate promotional data in a timely manner. Main attention pay to the medical information requests, processing optional information appeals and processing marketing materials.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ensure timely feedback and approval of promo and education materials, according to the relevant codes of medical practice and company standards.
- Follow updates in emerging literature and evaluate changes.
- Update and support medical information e-tools (Medical Information portal) and publication library.
- Create content and provide an update of relevant information on products and disease areas, participate in the development of targeted marketing campaigns and product launches
- Support communication with stakeholders
- Set and reach personal goals
What you need to do now
- Pharmaceutical or equivalent degree in medical, pharmaceutical or biological sciences (possible with other degrees, but previous experience in this scientific role is more than beneficial).
- Knowledge of scientific data review & interpretation, principles of bio statistics and clinical study designs.
- Excellent analytical, organisational and communication skills and team oriented.
- Experience in Medical Devices and/or Pharma industries a plus as well as experience to work in a complex matrix organisation
- English C1 and other EU language is an advantage.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1168543