Your new company
We are currently hiring a Senior PL/SQL Developer to join our client team in Banking sector. The position will focus on aggregate Front Office data and produce Profit& Loss reports. They are transforming a traditional bank into a digital agile enterprise. They provide a wide range of various IT solutions, .Net and Java development, services in the area of application operation and infrastructure
Your new role
You will join a cross-functional team of Business- and IT-Experts who is in charge to maintain and develop the Profit&Loss reporting and the Client Valuation infrastructure. Thereby the focus of your role is building a new Profit&Loss reporting application (PL Manager). The purpose of the PL Manager application is to aggregate Front Office data and produce Profit& Loss reports. We aim to replace our current P&L system (based on Sybase IQ) with a new application. This will be built using Oracle on database tier, Java on application tier and Angular on presentation tier.
What you'll need to succeed
- (Excellent) Oracle database skills with an emphasis on data modelling, PL/SQL and performance tuning. Sybase DB knowledge would be beneficial.
What you'll get in return
- 3+ years (senior: 5+ years) of experience in developing applications in SQL and PL/SQL
- Practical experience using core Oracle features like VPD, composite partitioning and partitioning extensions like interval partitioning
- Experience in Unix
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum development projects
- Analytical skills
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
What you need to do now
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth
- Home office, flexible working hours and an enjoyable relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
- Attractive fringe benefits incl. up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
- Summer holidays possible also in trial period
- Modern offices in the city center of Prague, amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.