Your new company
Every day millions of people use products and services to securely access physical and digital places.
Be a part of this company where they connect things and make it easy to identify, verify and track them, increasingly important in this era of a rising Internet of Things.
Innovative products identify and ensure that things are connected and communicating with each other.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Be responsible on systems/electrical engineering competence at seniority level
- Work autonomously and occasionally provide technical leadership for a team
- Lead electronics design from concepts through prototypes to series production
- Capture schematics and layout PCB
- Carry out worst case analysis and calculations
- Liaise on technical subjects with the Customer and other teams
- Present results and achievements
- Mentor colleagues, lead inter-company technical trainings
What you'll get in return
- Certification in par.5 or higher of decree 50/1978
- Past experience in similar position
- Strong communication skills, competent in English written and spoken
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Working experience with E-CAD
- Experience with the whole electronics design lifecycle
- Understanding of embedded software
- Analytical thinking
- Experience professional experience in electronics design
What you need to do now
- Be a part of a global team in a flexible work environment, learning and enhancing your expertise
- Work for global company where you can grow your role locally, regionally, internationally.
- Contribution to the pension insurance
- Flexible working hours
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1161957