The role will be a part of an IT Services Digital Workspace organization, focusing on Platform (Endpoint management) related topics and services. The team itself leads Design and sometimes Engineering tasks and is centered on transitioning to MS management technologies (MeM). After the full transition, the role is focused on developing the existing portfolio of services and work together with Roadmap (Strategy) and Engineering (Implementation) teams on continuous improvement of existing services and enhancing the portfolio with new services.
In this role, you will be part of team handling services for 250k+ devices worldwide, design and develop service architecture and design and work on implementing the designs into production.
• Technical design for new End user services/endpoint management services
• Product ownership for existing services in the End user services/endpoint management portfolio
• Drive continuous improvement of the existing services together with Engineering and Operational teams
• Work closely with Roadmap team to define long term strategy for the service portfolio
• Work closely with Identity and Collaboration design teams in order to make sure the services are aligned throughout broader scope
• Work closely with business partners to manage expectations, collect requirements, align progress during development and design
• Address security risks of the services and define security concepts for any new services
• Provide guidance to Engineering and Operational teams for major service modifications
• Collect feedback from Engineering and Operational teams to feed the CI register
• Oversees research into industry standards, architectural and structural options, features and functionality for end user services
You should have:
• Professional experience in end user services or endpoint management (concepts, methods, architecture, deployment models and platforms)
• Ability to understand Business requirements and translate into technical processes
• Experience in designing EUS/Endpoint management solutions ideally based on MS technologies
• Understanding of cloud and on prem services from MS portfolio for Endpoint management (SCCM, Intune, GPO)
• Experience with Microsoft AD and Azure AD.
• Knowledge of Adaptiva OneSite, PKI, MSI Packaging, PowerShell is a plus
• Long-standing experience in cross-divisional and international service portfolio management
• Several years’ experience in architecture design and consultancy environment
• Ability to persuade and communicate technical topics to a non-technical audience and vice versa
• Experience with information security risk assessment and compliance is a plus
• Experience with Business Case creation is a plus
• Ability to critical thinking and proven analytical skills.
• Ability to think “out of the box” is essential. #1164590
Logistika a zásobování
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Ondrej Litavsky, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Praha