Purpose of the job:
Project Executives coordinate project tasks for our clients – i.e. communication with suppliers regarding inbound deliveries of goods, communication with clients in more than 20 countries regarding delivery of POS, merchandise and gifts for multiple brands from Beam International portfolio.
They brief, coordinate and check output of all teams involved, to ensure that each project is set in our ERP system, planned, delivered in the proper destination in the required quality and time frame.
We expect our Project Executives to be organized, attentive to detail, good communicators, planners, and team players working closely with other internal teams – Warehouse, Logistics, Finance
Project tasks execution - acting as the right hand to Project Managers or Account Managers to ensure smooth delivery of the task through all the project phases – setting up project details in ERP system, coordinates inbound delivery for various items produced globally to our warehouse and their dispatch to a final destination in time and in a required quality and quantity.
Customer service – providing excellent customer service and prompt response to all internal and external clients.
Project tasks reporting - regularly reporting on project status
Troubleshooting and handling of claims - identifying and solving issues with effective solutions and flawlessly exceeding client expectations.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- 1-2 years of experience expected - in client services, project management, logistics or business administration.
- Able to learn fast specifics about our industry, production processes, logistic setc.
- Capacity to quickly learn and operate internal ERP software for project management.
- Organized, efficient, and structured to work with large volume of information.
- Dedicated, loyal and focused on outstanding client service.
- Excellent communication skills for daily interaction with clients and colleagues.
- Stress resistant and able to focus under time pressure
- Ability to multi-task many things at once without losing focus and control
- Perfectionist with a high level of attention to detail.
- Advanced level of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint is a must
- ERP experience is a great benefit.
- Advanced English is a must
- Another language (relevant for client’s needs) is an advantage