Project manager, R&D, Production, automotive, Central Bohemia
Your new company
An international production and development company based in the Central Bohemia Region.
Your new role
- Planning and Coordination of global projects.
- Ensure that the projects run efficiently and achieve the targets related to timing, quality and costs.
- Ensure project development in compliance with standards and activities defined in company Policy and project
- Main contact to the OEM (voice to the customer) also to internal stakeholders and external partners/ suppliers. - Close cooperation with the R&D departments as well as leading the project team.
- Represent the project in company internal technical steering committees and management committees.
- Solve all project issues with support of simultaneous engineering functions.
- Project team management, its permanent development and support.
- Providing training within his/ her expertise for the needs of company.
- Promote company Values, Culture and Standards (Product, Methodology, Tools) within the Project team.
What you'll need to succeed
- Masters degree in technical area with knowledge of business administration.
- Min. 2 years experience in automotive environment especially experience with German OEMs (Original
- Min. 2 years of experience in projects as project team member/ project manager.
- Organizational and leadership skills
- High level of motivation and work ethic with an emphasis on practical, hands-on work
- Proficient level of English is a must; German would be highly appreciated.
What you'll get in return
- 6 weeks of vacation per year
- Flexible working hours and home office possibility
- Variable remuneration - monthly and semester bonuses depending on your team's and corporate results
- Contribution to pension insurance after the probation period amounting to 5% of your gross salary
- Meal vouchers and free time vouchers on a Flexi Pass card (Edenred)
- Possibility of the Multisport card
- Fitness room and external sports ground (football, basketball, volleyball) on site
- Mobility support for commuting, accommodation and moving services if you live more than 20km away
- A company canteen offering a selection of international cuisine
- Personal development program through technical trainings and language courses
- Regular company teambuilding events - Outdoor relax zone with barbecue space for teambuildings
- Discounted prices of car spare parts and accessories
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a
product testing and manufacturing
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1166021
11 Sep 2022
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Tereza Zikova, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Prague