Your new company
International developer is looking for a new colleague.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Coordination of designer in all stages of the permitting process
- Coordination of the permitting process
- Tendering building contractors
- Preparation of the Construction schedule for all phases of the project and monitoring the compliance with this schedule
- Organising and managing the progress site meetings
- Supervision of the construction process, including the inspection of the project documentation, relevant records and reports.
- Participation on the regular site meetings
- Checking and approval of suppliers invoices
- Supervision of approval proposed by contractors, shop drawings, etc.
- Managing of the change process, requested by both, the supplier or the client
- Coordination, negotiation and approval of the changes requested by the client
- Check if the changes are in compliance with the contracts and on the overall schedule
- Checking the compliance of the construction works with the approves design documentation
- Checking the work progress with the respect to the schedule.
- Notifying the client in case of any actual or potential delay and determine the necessary corrective measures Regular update of the construction schedule
- Creating a monthly reports on the construction progress including information about the stages of completoin, cost, status of work with regards to timing, quality of work, health and safety, actual situation of contracts, amendments and change orders
What you need to do now
- 5 years of experience
- High school/University diploma
- Proactive approach to work
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1159523