Your future employer
Our client, an international company is looking for a colleague to join their team as an Event Coordinator for part time.
Your new role
Your responsibilities will include the organisation and logistics of participants in congresses and events. Ensuring logistics, booking hotels and restaurants for participants and the overall operation of the whole process. You will use the English language, on a daily basis, communicate and arrange the necessary reservations and logistical matters. Further process documents, all administrative matters and manage pages with registration for the event.
What you‘ll need to succeed
- Advanced knowledge of English language
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Diligence, flexibility and attention to detail
- Time-management skills and the ability to work under pressure and in fast paced environment
- Previous experiences in similar or administrative position is an advantage
- The position is suitable also for graduates
What you’ll get in return
A great job opportunity in an international company with the possibility of using foreign languages, a vision of a long-term career, adequate salary, meal vouchers, cafeteria, 5 weeks of vacation, sickdays and other benefits.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this job position, send us an up-to-date copy of your CV or contact us via email or phone.