Your new company
Our client develops cybersecurity solutions that empower organizations to meet their missions with tailored, actionable threat intelligence and threat mitigation capabilities that move at machine speed. For more than a decade, the most advanced organizations in the world have trusted LookingGlass to help them protect financial systems, ensure telecommunications are cyber-resilient, and safeguard economic and national security interests.
Your new role
The candidate will be responsible for the creation, implementation and execution of manual and automated tests. A successful QA engineer will be required to work closely with software engineers in an Agile Scrum development environment embedded in the scrum process as a team member, developing acceptance test cases and tests.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 3+ years industry experience in System Software QA engineering
- Experience developing software test code from scratch
- Solid understanding of QA tools and automated testing environments (Selenium, Jenkins, scripting environments, etc.)
- Experience in developing end-to-end tests for complex solutions for large-scale enterprise systems
- Demonstrates the ability to lead technical discussions among software development engineers
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Understanding web technologies (AngularJS, JQuery, HTML5, CSS, or similar technologies)
- Experience in penetration and vulnerability assessment and tests plus
- EUROPEAN UNION / EFTA CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
Flexible working hours; unlimited work from home; international team; providing training courses; competitive salary; team building events like skiing trips, height adjustable worktables
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1163239