Your new company
Our client is undergoing a transformation into digitally agile enterprise. It has a culture of extremely experienced and supportive managers in a friendly and international environment (40+ nationalities in one building). There are great opportunities to develop and grow within the organisation and work contains the combination of a stable environment and a certain degree of creative freedom. A fantastic work-life balance as well!
Your new role
We are looking for skilled SAP Basis administrator, who would participate on managing SAP base for all SAP applications of the company globally.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in administration of NetWeaver ABAP and Java systems
- Experience in SSL certificates and administration of SAP BO/BI platform
- Knowledge of linux and shell scripting
- Strong communication in English – both verbal and written
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- 30 days of paid holiday per year;
- 6 sick days;
- additional contribution to pension plan;
- cafeteria plan;
- Multisport card;
- yearly public transport pass;
- budget for trainings / conference attendance;
- strong team with friendly and open-minded environment.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1167913