Your new company
Our client is a leading company based in the US with focus on barbecue and grilling equipment production.
For their major SAP S/4 HANA programme we are currently looking for SAP specialist, who would support and troubleshoot S4 HANA system in terms of BTR – budget to report processes.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide support for S4 HANA system by troubleshooting user issues and defining correct solution.
- Assist in improving the company’s Account Payable, Account Receivable, General Ledger and Reporting business processes.
- Provides strong AP, AR, GL leadership including the implementation of new processes
- Work closely with business leads, perform fit-gap analysis, and create functional specifications.
- Organize meetings in order to gather complete picture of particular business processes
- Partner with the user community to manage the system support and development
What you'll get in return
- min. 3 years of work experience with SAP
- Understanding of SAP system setup including FI, MDM (BP, Materials, Conditions, Outputs), along with integration points and related business processes
- Experience in projects at medium to large manufacturing companies with external warehouses and selling/distribution activities
- Exposure to S/4 Hana is a big advantage
What you need to do now
- Family-oriented working atmosphere with an environment of growth and opportunity
- Becoming part of a Global SAP project
- Dynamic fast-growing team
- Multicultural, friendly environment with offices right in the centre of Prague
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1167616