Your new role
We are looking for experienced consultants with strong knowledge of at least one of the core SAP modules to join our team. Your role will be to master and lead all module related tasks.
Our SAP team provides comprehensive strategic consulting, implementation & system integration services combined with continuous evaluation of risks, security and effective system use of SAP ERP products like SAP S/4HANA, SAP S/4HANA Cloud, SAP ECC 6.0 and more.
What you'll need to succeed
Ideal candidate will fit the following profile:
- 2+ years of experience in SAP ECC or S/4HANA in the FI/CO/AM/MM/SD/WM/PS/PP (we expect proficiency in one or two of the above mentioned modules).
- Experience in process design and process improvement.
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building.
- Czech and English language proficiency.
- Team player.
What can be your advantage:
What you'll get in return
- Previous consulting experience.
- An accounting background or qualification.
- Understanding ASAP and SAP Activate methodologies.
- German language.
- SAP Certification for a SAP module of your specialization.
You will be working in an international environment with possibility of full-remote. With offices in 155 countries and more than 284,000 people, they are among the leading professional services networks in the world. They help organisations and individuals create the value they are looking for, by delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.